Tuesday 21 August 2012

Selling Fast in Stores

A reader sent me a mail after reading my post on Jillian's Tuxedo shirt and wanted me to get a similar shirt for her Law school. Now I know this is not a tuxedo shirt but I feel this limited edition cutie is not a bad idea for that look. For those that read the post please what do you think? Have I done a good job? She loves it though and I hope her order arrives soon.

More lovely stuvs for you when you continue.


£35

£35 

£32

£35

£35

£35

£32

£35

£32


£42

£40 
£30

£30

£40

5 comments:

  1. Ok, you just did my Lawschool shopping for me, need at least 6 or 7 items here, let's see, 1,3,4,5 ,7, 8 cus its cute and 9, do get bk to me. Kify

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like u just did dis shopping for me, absolutely what I need for Lawschool, am in Abj pls let me know how to go about getting these...thanks hon

    ReplyDelete
  3. u v done a fab fab fab job.... i want all d skirts **embarrased* Am i an addict or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want 6,7 and 9, I live in Abuja, azonobichidimma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the ausρicіous ωrіteup.

    It in reality was oncе a entertaіnment account
    it. Glance comρlicateԁ to far dеliveгed agreeable fгοm you!
    Howevеr, how can wе keep uρ а сorrespondence?


    Herе is my webpagе: http://my.opera.com/coolwhitewater/blog/2013/05/16/How-to-shampoo-Hair-extensions

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...