Saturday 22 September 2012

LPS Home Made.


So after weeks of eating out, I finally decided to make use of my cooking skills. I mean, eating out is kind of expensive and addictive and due to the nature of my work (Personal shopping), I've not been useful in the cooking department for a while now.

I went food shopping today that even my bff was shocked. Don't get me wrong, I am an expert in the kitchen department and in everything I do anyways (WINKS) but lately, the urge to cook was no longer there.

So today, I prepared a proper Nigerian delicacy (Efo riro & pounded yam) just the way mama taught me and the result is what you see above. 

To be honest, since I devoured that mountain up there, LAZINESS is an understatement.(covered face) Will not be trying pounded yam again soon though but the good thing is the vegetable stew goes with almost everything for me including my Saturday Agege Bread!!!:-)

How did your day go lovely peeps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...