Wednesday, 31 October 2012
So guys, this is it! I will be officially off for 6days. If I can, I'll blog from Barcelona, else will share all the fun in pictures when I'm back. Don't miss me too much. You can take the next 6 days to browse through older posts, I'm positive you will find something interesting. Thank you all for your support so far. You all are amazing.
Kisses & Hugs
Tuesday, 30 October 2012
So what's it gonna be...Pink or Black? Before you make up your mind, it's retailed at £605 only. Still interested?
LPS very own customer; Bukola (Mide's Mane CEO) sent in this lovely picture rocking her buy! She definately nailed it! Yeah..thanks on her behalf.
In her bbm to me she wrote 'see as the babe set die with a thumbs up symbol. Can't stop laughing.
So 3 lovely Customers sent in pictures of them rocking their buys and I decided to share it with you for you to have a feel of what you are missing if you are not using LPS services hahaha (iJoke) Thanks guys for your patronage! xoxo Click to see more.
I am a big fan of Kelly Roland and was happy to come across this recent look, so decided to share. She looks amazing and the 3 things I love about her look are the hair, the sunnies and the cross body bag which for some reason I am madly in love with at the moment. A post of my recent collection coming soon.
Monday, 29 October 2012
Check out Berenice rocking a feathered peplum which I think is really cool on the white pant. I heart her complete look. Now help me welcome the peplum on the model(right picture) to my closet. *winks*. That is my latest addition to my Peplum collection and the I can't wait to rock. So which do you prefer?
I follow Teyena Taylor on Instagram and she recently posted this double slit maxi dress which I would like to know your thoughts on. I seriously hope she didn't go out dress like this.
Btw follow me on instagram @londonpersonalshopper.
She looks so happy with her man..Bless her. I love the way she rocked hers compared to how Victoria will rock hers which you will see after the cut.
Btw the dress is retailed at $2,495..lol While not just make retail at $2,500?
Hello friends! Yeah I know most readers will not agree with my post title especially my Nigerian friends due to the long weekend. Well..back to reality people, after all you guys victimised me with all you BBM updates of sallah meats and parties. Should I say is pay back time for me now because is officially my vacation week!!! Yeahhhh.. Looking forward to it.
So here is a little message from me to you. Enjoy this week guys and stay beautiful!
Btw if you have been or presently in Barcelona, please I need your suggestions on places I should visit there. We have to utilize this trip well don't you agree?
Sunday, 28 October 2012
So I got a complain last week from a customer who was very unhappy about her dress after one wash and I decided to talk about caring for your clothes. Now I've fallen victim countless times of not following the washing instructions on my clothes, hence I understand that bad feeling when you can't re-rock your clothes after one wash. Taking care of your clothes will not only make them last longer but will also make you look good. Now the question is how many of us are following the washing instructions on our clothes? You see that little tag attached to your clothes which shows you fabric composition and washing instructions is not there for fancy babes. Is meant to be followed religiously if you want your clothes to last longer.
Taking care of your clothes is very essential and knowing how to wash them correctly is where it all began. These are some few tips I follow when doing my laundry
- Washing Instruction tags: These tags can not be over emphasized because almost all the tips on this post can be found on the tags. It will save you the drama if adhered to. For example, if it says wash at 30 degrees, then set your washing machine at the temperature setting. It also important to use the right water temperature. Dark colours should be washed with cold water while light colours should be washed with warm water. Also look out for drying instructions because some garment should not be spinned and some needs reshaping whilst damp.
- Dry Clean Only garment : I always advise my clients to stay clear of 'Dry Clean Only Clothes'. If you know you can't afford the dry cleaner services, no matter how gorgeous or affordable the outfit is, do not buy.
- Hand wash only clothes: these type of clothings should never find itself in the washing machine. This is another important thing to look out for when buying your clothes. Some of us are so lazy these days that we can't even wash our underwear with our bare hands again. No thanks to the technology.
- Separate clothes colours & fabric composition. This is my number 1 personal crime. I always not get it right on this one and I have paid dearly for it. Always separate your clothes into dark and light colours. Also the fabric composition is important when you do your laundry. Wash similar fabrics such as wool, silk, cotton separately. My own wahala is I might have 20 pieces to wash and by the time I separate them, I can just have only 2 in one category hence I will just pack all together and chunk into the machine. Trust me guys, I've cried loads of times when I see the outcome.
- Iron as instructed: Some clothes have their ironing instructions like iron on inside out (not the talk show) or iron on reverse. This should not be overlooked.
- Avoid using harsh detergents. Some detergents are just too hard on our clothes and I will advice you always read and follow the instructions on the detergent packs. Detergent can be biological which is excellent for stain removal and non biological which you can use if you have sensitive skin. So it all depends on you to choose the right detergents.
- Lastly use fabric conditioners which helps to soften your fabric and makes ironing very easy.
Wow! This looks like my longest write up post ever. Apologies for the long essay but hope this helps. Pardon me if you see any error. I will love to read from you so kindly share any laundry tips you have in the comment box below. Remember we learn everyday and there is always love in sharing.
Just placed order for these items and one thing came to my mind. The high street shops are good for one thing. They bring designers' styles to you with out you breaking the bank. The back of the black dress is so Victoria Beckham! See what I mean after the cut.
Happy Sunday Guys! How was your night? So we in the UK gained an extra hour in bed today..*Azonto* Yeah the clock went backward which officially ends the British summer time. Hello Winter!!! haha. So what did you do with your extra hour sleep my lovely UK readers? Mine was used browsing stores to see what's hot and affordable. *winks*
Now back to the quiz. What movie does Emma Roberts outfit remind you off? The movie was shot in 1990 so the outfit was worn 22 years ago. Also Emma's aunt played the lead role in the movie. My regular commentator nollywoodreinvented is exempted from this quiz oh but free to drop her regular comment tho..hehehe
Have a fabulous week peeps.
Saturday, 27 October 2012
Imagine waking up on a Saturday morning to find this in front of your door with a note saying 'With love from your secret admirer' What will you do huh?
So my 'crazy' house mate played a fast one on me today and I seriously fell for it. Maybe the cold also played a fast one on me as well because I totally forgot that I actually placed order for a customer from Next. You need to see my heart skip like 100 times in a second. Wish there was a camera to capture that moment..it was too funny.Have you ever been fooled like this before?
A customer ordered some boyfriend jeans lately and I decided to share with you. I added these pics just in case you want some inspiration on how to rock one. Have you ever wondered why is called Boyfriend Jeans? I guess that will be my next assignment for a blog post.
Click to continue and if you have any idea why we have the BF jeans, jackets, blazers etc, please share with us. Remember there is love in sharing. hehehe