Monday 26 November 2012

AY Live Show outing




OK I hate red lipstick but my girls made me wear it.*covered face smiley*Anyways these are very few pictures of me and my girls for the just concluded AY Fake live show at the O2 Indigo hall. Like seriously ,it was a waste of my precious £35 and most importantly my time. The only good thing is I had a swell time with my family as per hanging out and your girl drank Cidar!!! *wink* 2 large glasses for that matter.#odikwa serious matter Click to see random pics


  

My camera was collected at the gate because it was kind of too professional for the show hence I couldn't get pictures for you guys but nothing really special about the show to be honest. 



Lady cowboy. Just missing the hat..hehe



With Bola my gorgeous bestie


L-R Tosin Kazeem(my personal person) Tola( Never a dull moment) & Busayo(miss gentle)



Had to use my hat before London wind remove my weave. It's called protecting my career..lol





Tola & Bubu..Love you little Muffins



You like? More coming soon.

9 comments:

  1. I saw you on Sunday at Indigo . Nice but ou are just too tall for my liking lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol..hope you enjoyed the show?Thanks

      Delete
    2. Hi Anon, your comment is outrightly rude, despite the light hearted attempt with the lol. Did she create herself? Her height is perfect for her as she's God's Creation and he makes no mistakes. If you have nothing positive to say please zip it.

      Seyi, I have a new level of respect for you with your answer. You're even more beautiful on the inside.

      Delete
  2. Boring outfit but you r excused cos its winter. Looking forward to more posts like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..will work on more posts like this.

      Delete
    2. Pls what s boring about this outfit? #hiss . You wanna see Gucci n Prada n Valentino before u know she has arrived ehn? U better park well...busy body

      Delete
  3. You look nice dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Tall are you? Stop wasting this gift. Get out there and make real money..forget this crap you call Blog

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...