Thursday 15 November 2012

Celebrant of the day.



Happy Birthday to my very own Dr Shakirat Akinola. LPS very own OBO (Omo Baba Olowo) Let me tell you a little story about her. Met her in high school (ISI) 1996. We were seat mates for 3 years. She was my partner in crime gists. (say the truth, we all had one back then) and also in books( she is what we call efico) We both graduated in 1999 before she took off to the states for her plenty degrees. Now she is a medical doctor and I call her my love doctor because she can teach you some stuff on #Lips sealed. Hahaha.

I am now officially her Personal Shopper. How cool is that? I could go on and on but kindly join me in wishing this beautiful lady a very happy super fab birthday. Love you plenty my wonderful Ahlaja. Click to see more pics. 

xoxo









1 comment:

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...