Tuesday 18 December 2012

Jessica Ennis's smashing red dress


I'm sure you all know who she is but if not, goggle is our friend (: She looks stunning in this gorgeous floor length red dress (which I'm sure is by Victoria Beckham) and I read on Twitter that she is now the new queen of bottom (backside precisely) in the UK Like seriously? Where are all the Africans in the UK? Let's show them what our mamas gave us.More pictures when you continue.




That's the new backside of Britain. She beat Pippa Middleton to it. Some serious jokes.


Pipps Backside.


2 comments:

  1. I am not seeing any backside on pippa or jessica *rme*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...dats d joke now..lol..cuz me sef no see anything o

      Delete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...