Sunday 30 December 2012

Today I'm wearing Eclipse Print Shutter Dress


Dress is by Long Tall Sally (my official clothing store) I was crazy about this dress at first so I paid full price of £95 but something just stopped me from wearing. 

Guess what peeps, dress came down to £30 in the sales. Did I cry? Hell No!! I jeje-ly did back to sender and re-ordered. Thank God there was still a size 10 What do you think? Yay or Nay? Thanks to Tolu for the pictures. hehe (someone's head is swelling now)





Meet Lisa, the long tall sally model. Every piece she wears is LTS bestseller and this dress has a 5 stars rating on their site. They always put the caption 'Lisa Loves' on all her picks and I dare say Seyi loves too.haha 

Happy Last Sunday of the year 2012.

6 comments:

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...