Wednesday 20 February 2013

Must See Zara Bags.

Zara always knows how to put a big grin on my face. These new bowling bags is a winner. First the designs came out in Black & Monochrome (Black & White). Now added to the collection is the gorgeous Blue and super cool Yellow. Just in time for spring.  Now who is drooling just as I am over the Blue. Imagine it with a blue boyfriend jeans and a white tee. Match made in heaven! More pictures when you continue. All landing cost queries should go to orders@londonpersonalshopper.org.uk










2 comments:

  1. How much is landing cost of this bag to ib?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using
    WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good blog!

    Also visit my website ... Coach バッグ

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...