Monday 4 February 2013

Today I'm wearing ASOS Pencil Dress In Colourblock With Zip Detail



Hey loves!!!!Thank God it's Monday yeah? Finally rocked my Victoria Beckham look-alike dress today. Sadly the camera is not doing justice to the colour but it's all good. Dress is from Asos and is still very much available to order. For price details, please log on to Asos.com. Off to work now. Catch you later.More when you continue


Kate Winslet rocked the Victoria Beckham dress. If you can't afford designers, hit the high street and rock it like you just don't care.hahaha


3 comments:

  1. I looovve the dress on u!very nice &i can see u took my advice of styling ur hair in different ways:me is glad.
    U look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say so too Abena that she took to our advice...up us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress but we want to see your foot.abi you are disabled ni?

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...