Sunday 17 February 2013

Valentine's Day outfit: Roses are red The TARDIS is blue


Hello lovely people! Who missed me?hehehe Ok I must admit I have been quite busy with clients order hence the lack of updates. Though still busy, I decided to share my Val's day work outfit with you guys. In this post, I was wearing a super hot jumper from Topshop and Zara lace pant in red! My camera did not do this pants justice at all, so I have uploaded a closer view of the pants from the internet. Not that it matters though because pants are long sold out in stores but I heard it's available on eBay.  One more picture after the cut.



The jumpers are so chunky that I decided to go for size 8. I love mine fitted. What do you think of the colour combo? Yay or Nay?




4 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    Also visit my web blog; chanel 激安

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cam didn't do d pants justice at all... cute look :)

    YCFOnline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we missed you. .... You have some questions unattended to from last week post. Pls can you run through your post from last Monday to answer those questions. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...