Tuesday 2 April 2013

Today's bargain finds

So I'm loving these 3 items today simply because of their price tag. The cute tote bag is from Asos and is priced at £25.  Although small in size but I think the colour is amazing. Do you agree? Click for more



Next is this cute hot orange Mini Skirts with front pockets from G-21 and for £12 only, we say 'yes Lord' to it.



Now I need a denim pencil skirt in my life right now and I think this might just be the answer to my prayer. For £20, this fine girl from Boohoo can never go wrong.

Which one of these is your fave. You better comment else I will go on another sabbatical leave again.hehe 


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!tanks for dz post I rly need dat orange skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seyi that orange skirt is soooooooo cute I want a size I4 in itand what's the cost?

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...